[SqueakDBX] Link complains about ilike:

Panu Suominen panu.suominen at iki.fi
Thu Nov 11 20:26:29 UTC 2010

Maybe my first post was not clear enought. There is nothing wrong with
the functinality of #ilike:or #like: -messages. The problem is that
Lint(?) (the code style cheker) checks that there is no actual method
called ilike: and reports using this message in Glorp queries as
error. Of course I could just create empty method called ilike: to
some class and the problem would go away. However this approach does
not seem optimal and thus I was interested if someone had more
sophisticated solution.

--
Panu