[SqueakDBX] Link complains about ilike:

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Thu Nov 11 20:56:58 UTC 2010

You could create one that actually did something. That's what I was
assuming. There's already a like: method there for both that purpose and
so that you can write blocks that operate both as queries and as blocks.

--
Alan Knight [|], Engineering Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
knight at acm.org
aknight at cincom.com
http://www.cincom.com/smalltalk