[SqueakDBX] Installing SqueakDBX [WAS] Re: Auto-discard notification

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 08:25:36 UTC 2010

Hi Michael and welcome.

Can you please tell us exactly which VM and Pharo image are you using.
In addition, how did you install SqueakDBX?  (with Metacello?)
How did you install/compile OpenDBX ? (did you do this step?)
Which is the error of FFI that you say?
Can you attach PharoDebug.log file  (if exist, it should be in the same
directory where the image is).

Thanks!

Mariano