[SqueakDBX] Character encoding and pooling in SqueakDBX and Glorp

Panu Suominen panu.j.m.suominen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 05:14:06 UTC 2010

2010/9/6 Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com>:
> Hi Panu. This is really cool. I have did a quick view and seems pretty good.
> I couldn't test it yet but I will do it and let you know. If everything is
> fine, I will commit it.

The package naming is not very good. And at least psencoding package
does not depend on the packages it should. psencoding contains new
methods to glorp and dbx classes.
I think those changes should be split to some other package. However I
am so new in the way of smalltalk that I don't know are these issues
relevant in the long run...

--
Panu