[SqueakDBX] Installing on Windows with MSSql backend was Re: [Esug-list] [ANN] ESUG supports

Mikey.Sanchez at gmail.com Mikey.Sanchez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:31:34 UTC 2011

1. If my application gains traction it will need a fairly serious object
store. It also needs to integrate with 3rd party drelational databases. I
need to make sure that if I opt for GemStone that I can "take" my
relational DB connectivity with me.

2. I'll check the GLORP integration docs and the new loader.

Thanks,

Miguel