[SqueakDBX] MSSQL, selecting nvarchar (other types too) field causes DBXTypeNotSupported.

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 09:00:20 UTC 2011

Hi miguel..

why you dont use DBXMSSQLPlatform for MSSQL??

well, don't matter.. for give to you a right diagnosis, we need Odbc version
and what kind of driver.. (ADO or Direct) you are using . If you use ADO,
wich MDAC version..?

DBXTypeNotSupported  is raising when the column type id returned by OpenDbx
isn´t in the types catalogates or is a "Real" unsupported type.

you can debug DBXPlatform class>> dataTypeAt: and see what is the id for
column type returned by OpenDBX.. and send it to us...

together we will be find a bug and fix that.

Best.
D.