[SqueakDBX] Re: ConfigurationOfSqueakDBX error

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:19:25 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 9:28 PM, Doug Edmunds <dougedmunds at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> From the website, http://www.squeakdbx.org/Installation
> I followed the instructions to download ConfigurationOfSqueakDBX using
> Monticello.
>
> When I ran
> (ConfigurationOfSqueakDBX project version: '1.1') load

Thanks. Can you tell us in which image are you evaluating that?

> it stops in the middle with an error message.
>
> 'Could not resolve: OpenDBX-Core [OpenDBX-Core-MarianoMartinezPeck.248]
> in C:\Pharo\package-cache http://www.squeaksource.com/SqueakDBX'

wierd....it should try lo load 'OpenDBX-Core-aaa.248'  and not
'OpenDBX-Core-MarianoMartinezPeck.248'

> I assume that the reference is to an older package, but I don't want
> to proceed using a different one, unless it's been tested.
>
> Please let me know when there is an update to ConfigurationOfSqueakDBX.

There is indeed. THere are versions 1.2 and 1.3. You can use any of them.

Please, let us know what happened.

Cheers

Mariano

ps:  you'd rather contact the mailing list than me, since you will probably
receive more answers ;)