[SqueakDBX] Yet another pool for connections.

Panu Suominen panu.suominen at iki.fi
Thu Jan 20 14:31:28 UTC 2011

Have been very busy lately but some progres on this front.

Previously there was some packages missing. I added those and improved
the documentation.
Currently we have some minor applications on very light usage
depending on the library.

I will create the metacello configuration and add some words to the
wiki when I have
time.

I let you know when I have instructions on how to use it with GlorpDBX.