[SqueakDBX] Glorp port support for Postgres native driver Was: [ANN] New Glorp Port

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 23:59:48 UTC 2011

Hi!

I've done some little changes in order to have the native postgresql driver
working in pharo 1.3 with glorp :).  To download it, evaluate:

(ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX project version: #stable) load:
'GlorpPostgresV2NativeWithTests'

There are 998 tests (Glorp, Postgresql, Cryptography), and most of them are
green.  Most of the fails are from cryptography :/...

I tested it in 1.3 only by now.

Guille