[SqueakDBX] dbx

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:07:29 UTC 2011

Hi people,

Hi Lorenzo.

> we have some experience on the subject of DB in ST.
>
> My company has developped lots of applications in VSE and we created a
> private framework starting from an old DB application (Odbtalk) and we are
> using it in our main product (MIDA), using Ms Sql.
>
> I am interested in collaborating with you (of course if you consider it
> interesting) both giving you the source code we developped and testing your
> work.

We would love that. I think we can help each other. We will of course
appreaciate your source code, ideas, or whatever. BTW, which license is the
code? we don'r want to have troubles with that. SqueakDBX is MIT.  Regarding
SqueakDBX, please feel free to analyze it, test it, benchmark it, whatever.
We have it working with MSSQL, and even in production using GlorpDBX +
SqueakDBX + MSSQL.

The design is quite good and easy to understand. In addition, we have
documented as much as possible, for example in
http://www.squeakdbx.org/documentation

> As I am personally involved in fuzzy logic subject, I could be interested
> in creating a layer for fuzzy DB.

wow....I have ever listen about the relation of fuzzy logic and databases.
Can you tell us more or provide us a link/paper?

> Further informations about us can be found at: www.edor.it

 interesting...checking..

thanks!