[SqueakDBX] Problems

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 14:15:50 UTC 2011

I've downloaded the Squeak 4.2 All-in-One file for windows, installed Squeak,
downloaded the necessary DLLs for OpenDBX for Windows and loaded the Metacello
necessary stuff without problem.

Now, I've been struggling to install DBXTalk and SqueakDBX.  Has anyone tried
installing those from a ***fresh-clean*** Squeak 4.2 image ?  Besides the 2
underscore settings you have to change to be able to get passed the first 2
errors, there always seems to be something missing.  Now, I'm stuck with the
SmartSyntaxInterpreterPlugin class missing.

Can anyone try loading DBXTalk and describe the process, step-by-step.  Am I
missing something obvious?

tia

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)