[SqueakDBX] Problems

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 10:30:01 UTC 2011

> See my favorite headache these days...  :)
>
> http://myfavoriteheadache.wordpress.com/

" I also decided to write some SUnit tests to make sure I can properly
handle PostgreSQL, MySQL and Interbase for the first version.  But I am also
planning on supporting SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Access and Firebird.
Eventually!"

If your framework talks to an abstract class "DatabaseDriver" that defines
an API, you can then just implement one for SqueakDBX and you will gain
access to Firebird, Interbase, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
SQLite , SQLite 3, Sybase ASE.

"Also, it will exclusively support Pharo <http://www.pharo-project.org/>"

this is good news for us ;)