[SqueakDBX] OpenDBX: Another command is already in progress

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:30:50 UTC 2011

Hi Norbert.  John is having a problem with SqueakDBX and I just want to be
sure it is what I think.... He gets the error "Another command is already in
progress" and acoording to pgsql documentation  "PQgetResult must be called
repeatedly until it returns a null pointer,  *indicating* that the *command*
 *is* done."

So...in the OpenDBX world, this would mean that he (SqueakDBX) didn't call

int odbx_result( odbx_t* handle, odbx_result_t** result, struct timeval*
timeout, unsigned long chunk )

up to receive NULL ??

or this has nothing to do and it is another error??

thanks

mariano