[SqueakDBX] [ANN] [Release] Neptuno, the DBXBrowser

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 05:40:59 UTC 2012

Another question:

Do you consider to add cell editing capabilities?
It will be very smart if I can get row as smalltalk object, change it cells
state in inspector and execute "db commit" to commit this changes.

It will get really great features for debugging existed database systems.
I dont know any database management tools which can do such stuff.
I am sure it can't be difficult to add such stuff to neptuno.

Best regards,
Denis