[Squeakfoundation]OK, what exactly should this SqueakFoundation thing be and do?

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.cdegroot.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:42:15 +0200

Nice formulation, Dwight. I put it on the Swiki; I also outlined the steps of
the "Chaordic Design Process" (Create Your Own Chaordic Organization In Six
Hard Steps ;-)) on the Swiki's front page.

I do think this part of the CDP has its merits: concentrate on your goals
first, and only when everyone agrees check what the possible means are. From
Dwight's formulation (which I think is a great first definition) it is already
clear that the SqF will be broader than pampering Stable Squeak...

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>