[Squeakfoundation]OK, what exactly should thisSqueakFoundation thing be and do?

Squeak News squeakfoundation@lists.cdegroot.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:10:39 -0400

Hi Guys,

While talking about chaordic process, you might also want to look at Charles Savage's "Fifth Generation Management, Co-creating through Virtual Enterprising, Dynamic Teaming and Knowledge Networking" and Peter Senge's (old) "The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization "

We can use Squeak News site as well, at least as a mirror.

We can also have a column there that discusses issues related to theSqF.

Is there anything else done towards SqF so far? Or is this the only activity about it?

Cheers

Tansel