[Squeakfoundation]Chaordic Purpose

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.cdegroot.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:42:34 +0200

dwighth@ipa.net said:
> I borrowed the phrase "exquisite personal computing environment" from
> Dan  Ingalls.

All respect for Dan, but my agenda probably looks different than his - maybe
I'm interested in seeing Squeak run on IBM zServers (newspeak for mainframes)
replacing SAP/R3... I suggest dropping the "personal":

"To assist in the evolution of Squeak into its  ultimate expression
as an exquisite computing environment that is  open, well
supported, and freely available across the great majority of
platforms and operating systems."

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>