[Squeakfoundation]Greetings

Dan Ingalls squeakfoundation@lists.cdegroot.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:46:38 -0700

=46olks -

I've just joined the SqF mail list.  My apologies for not having joined in=
 sooner.  Anyway, it looks like I have some catching up to do.  At first=
 glance a lot of good thinking has already taken place.

Then I'll try to say a few words about where SqC is likely going in the next=
 year, and what the best way would be for us to work together with the rest=
 of the community through a Squeak Foundation.  We already have some ideas=
 about this, but first I want to read what has already been said here.

Thanks
	- Dan

PS:  I have a favor to ask:
To look at the old messages, I have to use the archive.  If it would be easy=
 for any of you to forward all the messages to me, then I could read them in=
 my normal mail system.  If any of you would be willing to do this, please=
 send a message *to me*, and I'll confirm back (to avoid everyone forwarding=
 N copies of all the messages).  Thanks