[Squeakfoundation]Time to shut down separate SqF list?

Henrik Gedenryd squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:28:56 +0200

By now at least half of all traffic to the SqF list consists of posts that
should really be on the main list, plus replies telling the poster so.

I have asked, and most of the times this has been because the SqF address is
what people found and therefore they used that. I think this hints us that
there is little chance of avoiding 'misposts'.

Also, we already noted that it's also impractical to have SqF discussion
separated from the main list.

Thirdly, the SqF traffic is very low.

I therefore simply propose that we shut down the SqF list and in the future
simply have SqF discussions over on the main list, with proper tags and
topic names.

Henrik