[Squeakfoundation]Squeakfoundation Status?

Doug Way squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:38:55 -0500

> cg@cdegroot.com wrote:
>
> dway@riskmetrics.com said:
> > (At this point, I think it's fair to say that Cees is the de facto
> > person in charge of the Squeak Foundation, given the work that he's
> > done with setting up the mailing lists, wikis, domain name, etc.)
>
> Too much credit. I'm just the system admin, or the oil in the machinery. SqF
> is everyone who's participating, and I don't think anyone's in charge (yet).

Yeah, "person in charge" probably isn't the right term, sounds too dictatorial. :)  Lead coordinator or point of contact might be better.

It's good for an organization to have one person as a lead coordinator, though, so there's always at least one person who knows what's going on. :)  (Likewise, I would consider myself the "lead coordinator" of the Harvesters.)

- Doug Way
  dway@riskmetrics.com