[Squeakfoundation]How to get stuff into Squeak?

John M McIntosh squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 31 May 2001 22:06:02 -0700

Ok, I tripped over this from the FreeBSD people. However the issues
are the same. How to get contributions in to the image of stable
squeak or just bleeding edge squeak?

Thus I'd think as part of our (not that I'm volunteering for this)
mandate there should be a position like below.

PS Of course I realize we do have rules ie [ENH] [FIX} etc and we do
have someone doing the job, but lets clarify how it works as part of
the process.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci@smalltalkconsulting.com> 1-800-477-2659