[Squeakfoundation]A Draft for the Relationship Between SqF and SqC.

Jimmie Houchin squeakfoundation@lists.cdegroot.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 04:58:24 -0500

I believe many like myself will agree with Cees here.

Because of the tremendous potential of Squeak to be our "vision enabler"
or "empowerer" we would like Squeak to be able to enable us in our
pursuits which fall outside SqC's perview but not excluding SqC's
pursuits.

Most of us here have our jobs and our lives outside of our employment. I
would truly love to use Sqeak for my web development. Outside of that I
have many, many personal projects that Squeak enables better than any
other tool I currently know of.

I am a homeschooling father of 7+ (addition in around October). Squeak
can be a very enabling tool for ideas and projects in that arena.

I believe synergy and cooperation with SqC is exactly what is being
looked for and most earnestly desired.

In this end the sum of Squeak can be greater than it's parts.

Just one man's opinion. But then again maybe not. :)

Jimmie Houchin