[Squeakfoundation]Proposal: vote for Purpose

Paul Fernhout squeakfoundation@lists.cdegroot.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 19:19:32 -0400

Cees-

Works for me, especially as a way to keep moving forward.

-Paul Fernhout
Kurtz-Fernhout Software
Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com