[Squeakfoundation]Documentation Plan

Dan Shafer squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 12 May 2001 21:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

I'll volunteer to be the Editor-in-Chief for SqF if nobody else wants the job.
In that capacity, I'll be the clearing-house for official docs, the keeper of
the master task list of things that need documentation, the editor of docs for
consistency, and probably some other stuff I'm not thinking about.

=====
------- Dan Shafer, Author and Community Consultant
^. .^ | Commentator on Community, Web Building, Nanotech
 ='=  | Sr. Co-Editor, Online Community Report
      | Author, NanoTech, MegaQuake: Business Implications of
Squeak| Nanotechnology (Spring 2002), Wiley, ISBN 047120045X
------- http://www.gui.com (major update Spring 2001)