[Squeakfoundation]Foundation Principles

Dan Shafer squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 13 May 2001 13:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

--- Cees de Groot <cg@cdegroot.com> wrote:

> Furthermore, but I may be standing alone in this, I still think that
> regarding
> Squeak as an ecosystem rather than a bit of intellectual property is the
> right
> way to approach this subject. Am I alone in this?

Absolutely not. I, for one, am completely behind you on this point.

=====
------- Dan Shafer, Author and Community Consultant
^. .^ | Commentator on Community, Web Building, Nanotech
 ='=  | Sr. Co-Editor, Online Community Report
      | Author, NanoTech, MegaQuake: Business Implications of
Squeak| Nanotechnology (Spring 2002), Wiley, ISBN 047120045X
------- http://www.gui.com (major update Spring 2001)