[Squeakfoundation]Concrete SqF projects

Simon Michael squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
25 May 2001 19:27:15 -0700

Andreas - yes. Just a little more prevarication from me: ok, where can
I help plant this stake in the ground.. which leads us back to..

..the squeak wiki. IMHO this is the optimal place for constructing
these lists, because (a) they probably partially exist there already
and (b) ease of linking to more detail. Two problems -

1. <poke, prod> with no disrespect intended, the current admin(s) are
not delivering uptime. 9 outages so far this month, including some of
more than a day (according to
http://uptime.arsdigita.com/uptime/reports.tcl?monitor_id=119512 ).  I
know "there'll be a server upgrade next week". But in any case,

2. the wiki is at some strange url, neither squeak.org,
squeakfoundation.org, nor squeakland.org. This dilutes squeak's web
presence.

True, this doesn't actually prevent me from building Andreas' lists
but I only have 15 minutes and I'd like to see it solved. I'd prefer a
single, stable, canonical community wiki.  I'm tempted to propose
doing the simplest thing that could possibly work: mirror it on
squeakfoundation.org and forget minnow.

Minnow admin(s) are you on this list ? Comments anyone ?

Best regards - Simon