[Squeakfoundation]New list and Swiki from SqF, guys?

Paul Fernhout squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 29 May 2001 07:21:17 -0400

"Göran Hultgren" wrote:
> But there has also been... well, IMVHO a lot of fruitless discussion in SqF. In the OpenSource
> world action and source talks. I want to see SqF as a strong group of people being concrete and
> pragmatic bringing some "neutral ground" to the community. I do not want to see it become a
> philosophy discussion club. Harsh words, I know, but that is what I feel!

Please don't let my comments turn you off from the Squeak Foundation. It
is obvious by now my position is a minority one, so in the absence of
positive feedback, I'll be shutting up on these issues in this forum.

It is obvious most people on the SqF list have a certain practical
vision of what they want SqF to do and how they want it to operate. I
would not want to stand in the way of this group accomplishing what
positive things it can.

-Paul Fernhout
Kurtz-Fernhout Software
Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com