[Squeakfoundation]New list and Swiki from SqF, guys?

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 29 May 2001 19:03:35 +0200

gohu@rocketmail.com said:
> But there has also been... well, IMVHO a lot of fruitless discussion
> in SqF. In the OpenSource world action and source talks.

A bunch of blind horses with an enormous amount of source code won't get
anywhere. I think these discussions have been very fruitful because it has
made a lot clearer (what we want to be, and where we want to go), although I
really hope we (SqF) can have an IRL in Essen this summer - a one hour chat is
better than 5Mb of mailing list archives...

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>