[Squeakfoundation]consolidating squeak web presence

Simon Michael squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
29 May 2001 10:40:10 -0700

Dear squeak swiki & squeak.org webmasters,

the squeak wiki has done long service at minnow.cc.gatech.edu. I think
there is some consensus that the time has now come to locate it within
the squeak.org domain, eg as swiki.squeak.org. See my comments below
for a little context.

Do you agree, are you available to help, any ideas on how to make this
happen ?  We don't know if it requires a physical move or can be done
virtually.

Thanks,
-Simon

PS the squeak foundation list archives are at
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/listinfo/squeakfoundation