[Squeakfoundation]Another project - hosting the primary Squeak mailing list

Doug Way squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed, 30 May 2001 18:17:20 -0400

There have been several problems recently with the Squeak mailing list (squeak@cs.uiuc.edu) not delivering email to everyone.  Also, the list currently doesn't have an administrator who participates in the list (or much of an administrator at all).  For more details, see Ralph Johnson's comments in this message: