[Squeakfoundation]Another project - hosting the primary Squeak mailing list

Randal L. Schwartz squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
30 May 2001 15:46:18 -0700

Doug> There have been several problems recently with the Squeak
Doug> mailing list (squeak@cs.uiuc.edu) not delivering email to
Doug> everyone.  Also, the list currently doesn't have an
Doug> administrator who participates in the list (or much of an
Doug> administrator at all).  For more details, see Ralph Johnson's
Doug> comments in this message: