[Squeakfoundation]Another project - hosting the primary Squeak mailing list

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 31 May 2001 08:45:52 +0200

dway@riskmetrics.com said:
> On the other hand, if Cees or someone else is willing to set up a
> reliable list, we could just go with that.

eGroups/Yahoo groups still has ads - ugly HTML banners, even.

I'm willing to host the list (in fact, /any/ Squeak-related list or activity),
it will be part of the mailing list setup we use to communicate with our
dealer network so I'm quite positive that we want the thing to stay running
;-).

Talking about things staying running: the SqF Swiki will be off-line for a
couple of hours today... The machine it resides on is going to be moved to
another datacenter (we're 'consolidating'), and we'll probably put more
reliable hardware under it at the same time.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>