[Squeakfoundation][ANN] StSq taking the offer!

Göran Hultgren squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 31 May 2001 09:53:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all!

I hereby take the liberty of telling you all that StSq has agreed upon accepting the offer from
SqF to use the Swiki and the mailinglist that Cees has set up for us at squeakfoundation.org.

If you go to *http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/stablesqueak* you can now see it is not empty any
more. In fact... well, why don't we just wait and read the announcement from John about that,
shall we! :-) :-) Sorry John for spilling the beans ;-)

We will move over to the new list from our current little alias stsq@bluefish.se tomorrow - all 15
of us! (yep, we are growing) And just a small note: We insist on keeping the list FREE from SqF
discussions - we really want the StSq list to be focused on StSq work. :-)

And finally I think I talk for all the StSq:ers when I say that decisions regarding StSq is still
being made by the StSq:ers working on it on the list with our coordinator John Sarkela "at the
top". No change there whatsoever! ;-) (serious smiley with a twinkle)

Happy Squeaking, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren@bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
"Department of Redundancy department." -- ThinkGeek