[Squeakfoundation]So....

Doug Way squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 17:23:31 -0500

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> ducasse <ducasse@iam.unibe.ch> is claimed by the authorities to have written:
>
> > hi all,
> >
> > The list foundation is quite empty in this moment.
> Isn't it just?
> Even I haven't got around to the second reports on the VI4 and VM
> Building projects yet. Will do very soon, promise. Of course, no other
> porject seems to have even issued the first reports, so by the rules Dan
> promulgated they are all in danger of officially dying... as is
> the entire idea of a foundation at this rate.

Writing up a report for the Harvesters project is actually #3 or so on my list of Squeak-related things to do, so I'll get it soon, I promise. :)

(Although the Harvesters project already has a visible output of sorts, so in that sense a bi-monthly report might not be as important as with some other projects.  But it's still probably useful.)

- Doug Way
  dway@riskmetrics.com