[Squeakfoundation]Re: Proposal for TWO official releases

squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:04:19 +0100

About comments and the "I am..." stuff etc. - I don't really care that
much about how a comment is written as long as there IS a comment. And
personally I find it much more important for people writing comments to
remember the distinction between the class and the instance.

I always get upset when I hear people blurring the lines - it really
doesn't help the newbies/beginners since that is one of the things they
have the most problems with (in OOP, not specifically in Smalltalk).

regards, Göran