[Squeakfoundation]LinesInHierWIcon-nk

Doug Way squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:32:35 -0500

Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> I think scope wise (no opinion on quality, haven't looked), both of the
> mentioned improvements should get into the image. Our list and
> hierarchial widgets should be as good as we can make them.
>
> This doesn't prevent them being maintained as SM packages in the near
> future, if someone is interested.
>
> What do you guys think?

I agree, I'd like to see them both go in, assuming the code is reasonable.

I tested the linesInHierarchy changeset, and it worked well with Whisker, in addition to the object explorer, etc.

Also, I'm going to post soon (hopefully tonight) with a summary of remaining recent fixes which we need to decide on.

- Doug