[Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

Doug Way squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 13:27:16 -0500

On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 10:08 AM, Stephen Pair wrote:

> I think the attached change to Semaphore>>critical: should be included
> (it simplifies the method and removes unnecessary code).

(someone else will have to test this one, I'm not that familiar with=20
this code)

> Also, I don't see on this list Ned's fix to FileDirectory>>exists =
(part
> of "MoreFileFixes" that he posted to the list on Nov 30)...that fix is
> critical (for Windows users at least).  I've attached the correct
> version of this method (as agreed upon on the list).  Ned's change set
> includes more than this one fix; so if you don=92t want to pull his =
entire
> change set, at least include the version of #exists that I've attached
> to this email.

Ah, this one is already in the SqC "internal" update stream (soon to be=20=

the Guides internal update stream), so it's already been included.

Actually, if you ever need to peek at what is currently in the internal=20=

update stream, so you won't be lobbying for something that's already=20
included, you can check this page:

http://www.squeaklet.com/updates/external/updates/

(this is a trick I learned about a year ago. :-) )

- Doug