[Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

Ned Konz squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:25:26 -0800

On Sunday 08 December 2002 11:35 am, Andreas Raab wrote:
> [*1] I find it _extremely_ questionable to raise an error by
> default here. There may be a few applications which need to know
> about it but by and large I would expect people to get really
> confused and say "yeah, of course it's gone that's what it *ought*
> to do". For those who do it is utterly trivial to provide a
> different subscription (MessageSend subclass).

Good point. I just posted a new version in which the value* will=20
return nil if the receiver or arguments have been GC'd.

--=20
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com
GPG key ID: BEEA7EFE