[Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

goran.hultgren@bluefish.se squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:28:48 +0100

Ned Konz <ned@bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> On Monday 09 December 2002 05:55 am, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> > Hi Ned.
> >
> > > This is in a fix that I believe is in SqueakMap.
> >
> > Sorry, didn't understand that sentence. In a specific package
> > advertised in SM? in the SM package itself?
>
> Ah, I'm sorry. It's not in SqueakMap; I just re-wrote parts of the
> SMInstaller stuff so that it parsed the existing errors better.
>
> I'd started this, but Michael said he was already working on the
> protocols.

I am sorry, I may have missed some posting here but the
SMInstallFixes-nk you sent me Ned is in fact included in the last SM
release (SMSimpleInstaller>>download). But not the changes that were in
class SMLoader (and other UIs) - I forwarded the changeset to Daniel
etc.

regards, Göran