[Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

Ned Konz squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:01:33 -0800

On Tuesday 10 December 2002 12:28 am, goran.hultgren@bluefish.se=20
wrote:
> I am sorry, I may have missed some posting here but the
> SMInstallFixes-nk you sent me Ned is in fact included in the last
> SM release (SMSimpleInstaller>>download). But not the changes that
> were in class SMLoader (and other UIs) - I forwarded the changeset
> to Daniel etc.

Yes, I'd made a mistake. I had been working separately on attacking=20
the httpGet:* problems but then I set it aside when Michael said that=20
he'd been working on improving that part of the code.

And then I wrote the fixes that I sent you, which use the stock=20
httpGet routines and parse the ugly error-string-become-document that=20
it returns on (some) errors.

--=20
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com