[Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

Brent Vukmer squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:16:21 -0500

What's unstable about the world menu -> image previewer stuff?  ( By the
way, Stephan Wessels has updated the Pattern Loader stuff I cribbed
from, for 3.4 ).

Also, what about the changeset I submitted for the services that Form
registers with FileList? =20

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Vainsencher [mailto:danielv@netvision.net.il]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 7:12 AM
To: squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

So I'm amending my mail from before. I now think the following things,
though desirable, should not go into 3.4, because they're not stable
enough yet -
* Thierry Reignier's keyboard control of HierLists.
* Torge.Husfeldt's ShrinkingSelection
* Andres Valloud's LargeIntegerHash
* Steve's lines in HierLists.
* Brent Vukmers previewer in world menu.
We should just notify the authors so they can make them ready for early
3.5a.