[Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

Brent Vukmer squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:21:33 -0500

Makes sense, completely. =20

-----Original Message-----
From: goran.hultgren@bluefish.se [mailto:goran.hultgren@bluefish.se]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 11:17 AM
To: squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: RE: [Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

"Brent Vukmer" <bvukmer@blackboard.com> wrote:
> What's unstable about the world menu -> image previewer stuff?  ( By
the
> way, Stephan Wessels has updated the Pattern Loader stuff I cribbed
> from, for 3.4 ).

Stable as in "field tested" - no remark on quality of code or anything.
Do note that we are in beta now - more or less only bugfixes go in. It
will probably go into 3.5alpha, though I personally don't know what it
is. :-)

Alpha is for throwing in new code, beta is for fixing bugs. IMHO. We
have about 1 week to settle 3.4 and personally we are already "pushing
it" by letting anything in *at all* at this point! :-)

regards, Goran