[Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

Brent Vukmer squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:47:51 -0500

Wooops!  my apologies for reading, then forgetting about your earlier
email.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Vainsencher [mailto:danielv@netvision.net.il]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 10:21 AM
To: squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: RE: [Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

Brent Vukmer <bvukmer@blackboard.com> wrote:
> What's unstable about the world menu -> image previewer stuff?=20

Hmm, imprecise statement on my part. These things are unstable in the
sense that we don't know enough about them, not always that they have
known flaws.=20

In this specific case, I said this in a previous mail -
> [ENH] image previewer in world menu --> open... (23 November 2002) *=20
> Brent Vukmer (23 November 2002)
> http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2811.html
Does the job. Many changes for FileList2, can anyone comment on those?

It seems to conflict with the hierarchy navigation changes discussed -
when I first load the keyboard navigation, then this changeset, opening
the previewer caused an infinite regression, and image death, with this
stack dump -