[Squeakfoundation]Ad-hoc final harvesting for 3.4

Doug Way squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:55:51 -0500

On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 07:29 PM, Doug Way wrote:

> Ned Konz wrote:
>
>>> [FIX][3.2][3.4a] ArchiveFixes2-nk (12 November 2002) * Ned Konz (12
>>> November 2002)
>>> http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2748.html
>>
>> As noted, this is also included in SARInstaller. Though I'm the
>> author, I'm also the author of the original code it fixes. I
>> personally think it should go in, as it helps cross-platform usage of
>> zip files. But I do think that someone else should look at it.
>
> I can take a look at this one.

I just posted some feedback on squeak-dev about this fix.

(Yes, I've gotten busy and I know I need to post that summary about the
rest of the current fixes.  I'll definitely get to it tomorrow.)

- Doug