[Squeakfoundation]defineClass fix!

Andreas Raab squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:01:09 +0100

Methinks that perhaps the real problem is the automatic selection of
'--all--' in the browser. If this weren't there, the mechanism would be
rather obvious - you select the class you edit the class. You select a
method category you edit a method. This is already true *except* for the
'--all--' category which attempts to edit the class definition when it
is selected.

Cheers,
  - Andreas