[Squeakfoundation]Re: FreePAN: an opportunity to share repositories!

Avi Bryant squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 19:16:10 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 24 Dec 2002, Brian Ingerson wrote:

> One thing we're doing is writing all the tools to build freepan in
> different languages. It would be neat to see some Squeak tools. I need
> an upload server. Seems like something you're good at.
>
> Find me on irc (see link on freepan.org) and let's discuss it further.

Will do, but probably not for the next coupla days.  There's some kinda
holiday my shikse girlfriend seems to expect me to stop working for.

Merry Christmas, all.
Avi