[Squeakfoundation]sqf-formation list

PhiHo Hoang squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:16:34 -0500

> By limiting membership, I'm not trying to censor people or whatever (I
hear
> the Libertarian Squeak Faction shouting in the back of the virtual city
hall ;-)),

    Is this just another variation of democracy ;-)

> because anyone can read the archives and comment on this list when they
> think wrong decisions are being made,

    At the least, it would be as much inconvenient as replying to this
posting of yours.

> I'm just trying to make sure that discussion on that list is kept to a
minimum

    OTOH, I am afraid that there will not be sufficient discussion. I recall
how it was like before some one yelled 'GET OFF YOUR BUTTS'.

    May I add, 'and open your heart'.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.