[Squeakfoundation]re - signing documents

Mark Mullin squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:49:50 -0500

Hmmm - maybe Cees is right.  Since we all operate under a license that
originated with Apple, haven't they already effectively signed, i.e. we're
just pointing out they should put their own software out in this venue ?

Also, IANAL but maybe just about anyone/thing could do this, because the
agreement results in no net material change, i.e. it doesn't change the
rights of a single individual an iota.

Realistically speaking,  "Hey, Alan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Help! "

That said, I have to go back to working on a powerful feature of Squeak
available only in the Windows 2K environment, the ability to blue screen the
OS.  Bet apple wishes they had cool features like that  :-/

MMM