[Squeakfoundation]Order of business ...

squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:52:49 +0300

Rework the SqF Swiki - sure, go ahead. We need it in a good initial
state, and we'll all add content as needed.

Roles -
I obviously hope to guide the detanglement process (2), which to me is
almost synonymous to 5. There's plenty of space here for two, and Ned
also has relevant experience packaging a significant application
(connectors) in a non-trivial manner.

I heard Craig was the other volunteer, so I'm pretty sure he has some
clear idea on what he wants to do, which I'd be glad to hear...

If he can sketch a migration path that gives us high quality sockets
that don't bring up GUI, while not breaking everything currently in the
image, I'd be glad to hear that, too.

Daniel