[Squeakfoundation]Order of business ...

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
15 Nov 2002 08:42:39 +0100

 <goran.hultgren@bluefish.se> said:
>1. Rework the Squeakfoundation Swiki. Rip oup the old cruft, put in some
>fresh info - the Mission statement etc. I can start doing this if we
>agree on it.

Of course you're more than welcome to rework the Swiki in any manner you see
fit, but a) I'd appreciate it if you would leave the 'old cruft' at least
accessible, and b) I think we still want that official foundation, so AFAIC
this is still on track (postponed, probably, until everyone gets some
breathing room which will probably after the economy recuperates).

>Note that I just whipped these up from thin air - pick, choose, reject
>and select according to your own!

Well, in that case I must admire your wipping skills ;-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo